- Revelation(NT)     Revelation 8:6~11:19
Christ Shall Reign Forever and Ever (Rev 8:6-11:19)
CHRIST SHALL REIGN FOR EVER AND EVER
Authored by HQ Bible Study Team: Teddy Hembekides, Mark Yang, Ron Ward, Augustine Suh, and Paul Koh
Key Verse: 11:15
1. In response to the prayers of all God’s people, what happened (8:2-6)? Observe and characterize the judgments that follow each of the first four trumpets (7-13). What do these judgments tell us about who God is?
2. How does the judgment that followed the fifth trumpet reveal the severity of God’s judgment (9:1-12)? To whom does this judgment come?
3. How is the judgment following the sixth trumpet described (9:13-19)? How did those who were not killed respond to God’s judgment (20-21)? Why did they not repent?
4. Who held the little scroll and what did he do (10:1-3)? What did the angel pronounce (5-7)? What was John told to do (4; 8-11)? What does it mean to “eat the scroll”?
5. What prophetic message was John given (11:1-2)? What is the role of the two witnesses and what happens to them (3-12)? What event followed (13-14)?
6. As the seventh trumpet sounds, what glorious vision is revealed (11:15-19)? What does this tell us about God and his kingdom? How does this hope inspire us?
CHRIST SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER