1. Read verses 1-3. How did Paul show his respect for King Agrippa? Read verses 4-8. What does Paul say about his Jewish background? For what is he on trial? What is his hope in what God promised? How does Jesus fulfill this hope?
2. Read verses 9-11. What had been Paul’s obsession? What had he done to oppose Jesus? To what extent had he gone?
3. Read verses 12-14. Describe his encounter with the Risen Jesus? Why did Jesus say, “It was hard for you to kick against the goads?”
4. Read verses 15-18. How did Jesus identify himself? Why had he appeared to Paul? What did he promise him? What was to be his mission (18) What does Jesus do for us?
5. Read verses 19-23. How had Paul obeyed the Risen Jesus? What had he preached and to whom had he preached it? What was the relationship of his preaching to the Bible?
6. Read verses 34-32. How did Festus react? How did he appeal to Agrippa? What was Agrippa’s response? Why did he probably not make a decision to become a Christian? What can we learn here from Paul’s attitude toward his own trial?