University Bible Fellowship (UBF) is an international evangelical church (non-denominational) and network of house churches dedicated to Christ and his kingdom. Our main focus is to study the Bible, grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and live according to his teachings. We especially pray to reach college students and help them grow as his lifelong disciples. Our goal is to obey our Lord’s commands to love one another and to go and make disciples of all nations (Jn 13:34; Mt 28:18-20). We pray that God may continue to call and raise lay missionaries through us and send them to the ends of the earth (Ac 1:8).
Currently UBF has over 1,700 missionaries serving in nearly 100 countries. Click here to see where our chapters are located.
Offering Funds: Click one of following funds to Donate to UBF (University Bible Fellowship)
- Where most needed
- Medical Relief – Provides financial assistance for the medical needs of missionaries and native leaders serving mission work in all corners of the world.
- Financial Relief - Provides financial assistance for overseas missionaries who are in great difficulty of self-supporting.
- Overseas Missions – The general fund to provide for overseas conferences, workshops, retreats, discipleship, staff development, and Bible study materials.
- Education/Scholarship Fund – This fund provides financial support for educating children of overseas missionaries.
- CME (Continuing Missionary Education) - This fund provides for education and training of missionaries and native Bible teachers. For example, Bible study materials, lectures, seminary, and other kinds of practical help received through visiting, conferences and workshops.
- UBF Press - This fund supports publish various media, including books, audio/video and internet materials.
- Uganda Medical Mission – Support medical and discipleship ministry in Uganda (Dr. Luke Lim).
- Training and Retreat Center – To help purchasing the land and constructing a facility to train/educate leaders and missionary candidates, and to host front line missionaries for refreshment and recharge.
- Assistance Program - The assistance program provides critical financial needs to eligible UBF members and their families and to qualifying retired members and their families.
- Chicago UBF – An offering to the Chicago chapter, the home church of University Bible Fellowship International.
University Bible Fellowship, USA is a 501 (c)(3) not for profit church organization. Donations are tax deductible to extent allowed by law. Every donation will receive a tax-deductible receipt issued via email. Additionally, year-end contribution statements will be sent via email by January 31st.
According to IRS guidelines, University Bible Fellowship (UBF) must maintain sole control and discretion over the use of the funds once a tax-deductible receipt is issued.
Tax deductible gifts are non-refundable. In the event that changes occur in UBF’s ministries or projects, all tax-deductible gifts remain non-refundable.
As a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), our comparitive audited financial statements are available here.
A copy of our Audited Finanical Statement will be made available upon request.