M. N*oah You in Freiburg, Germany

by UBF HQ   07-19-2021   0 reads

The tests showed the size of one cancer is 3 cm, the other two are smaller than that, and they are widely separated. So, it is necessary to remove 60% of the liver and pancreas after 2-4 weeks. The remaining 40% would recover the liver function fully. (Usually, 20% can recover the whole) He will be hospitalized for another 10-14 days after surgery. Three best-known, skillful doctors will conduct the surgery using side-effect-minimizing methods by operating through a small hole instead of an abdominal incision. Please pray for the operation (August 5) and recovery process. May God restore M. Noah’s health so that he may continue to serve the Lord with all his might.